Terms and Conditions
Welcome to Cubesure.in
Please read the following terms and conditions very carefully as your use of services are subject to your acceptance of and compliance with the following terms and conditions (collectively, “Terms”). In these Terms, references to “you”, “User”, “Member” shall mean the end user accessing the Website, its contents and using the Services offered through the Website, “Service Providers” mean independent third party service providers, and “we”, “us” and “our” shall mean Cubesure.com and its affiliates.
- a) Cubesure.com (“Website”) is an Internet based content and e-commerce portal owned and operated by Cubesure.com , from its registered address at A 3/3, 2nd Floor, Raju Park, Khanpur, New Delhi-110062.
- c) Use of the Website is offered to you conditioned on acceptance without modification of all the terms, conditions and notices contained in these Terms, as may be posted on the Website from time to time. At its sole discretion reserves the right not to accept a User from registering on the Website without assigning any reason thereof.
- d) We have taken every care in the preparation of the site. However, as certain technical matters may be beyond our control, we cannot guarantee that you will have uninterrupted access to the site at all times.
- e) The information on the site has been included in good faith for general informational purposes only. It should not be relied upon for any specific purpose and no representation or warranty is given as to its accuracy or completeness.
- f) Reference to any product or service on the site does not constitute an offer to sell or supply that product or service and does not mean that the product or service is available in all cities / countries.
USER ACCOUNT, PASSWORD, AND SECURITY:
You will receive a password and account designation upon completing the Website’s registration process. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of the password and account, and are fully responsible for all activities that occur under your password or account. You agree to (a) immediately notify us of any unauthorized use of your password or account or any other breach of security, and (b) ensure that you exit from your account at the end of each session. Cubesure.com cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage arising from your failure to comply with this Section.
Cubesure.com provides a number of Internet-based services through the Web Site (all such services, collectively, the “Service”). Users who would like to sell Products through the Website must accept and sign the Vendor Service Level Agreement. Cubesure.com also offers a number of other services on its Website, such as 3rd party retailing, message boards, forums, blogs and newsletters, which may change from time to time.